Learn about Citizen Eco-Drive & Atomic Timekeeping Technology...
Jewelry repairs can be complicated and may require the help of a professional jeweler. However, there are a number of simple jewelry repairs that you can do yourself in the comfort of your own home.
To begin with, you need to be able to tell the difference between a simple DIY jewelry repair project and a more complex jewelry repair task that should be addressed by Turner's Jewelers for safety and proper handling of expensive items.
What Should You Not Try At Home?
A few jewelry repair tasks that you will want to leave to the professionals include the following:
- Ring Sizing
- Stone Replacement and Tightening
- Rebuilding Prongs
Call Turner's Jewelers to find out the cost and estimated time for these jewelry modifications and repairs. We are happy to help you with all of your jewelry repair needs.
What Can You Do At Home?
Some jewelry repair projects that you should be able to handle on your own include the following:
- Polishing/Buffing Away Scratches - Use a high quality polishing cloth, such a rouge polishing cloth to remove surface scratches and stains.
- Cleaning/Steaming Away Grime - Clean jewelry once per week to ensure maximum shine and sparkle without grime blocking the light.
- Unknotting Chains - Slide straight pins into the chain knots and wriggle to loosen them.
- Changing Out Clasps - Use pliers to remove old clasp and replace with new clasp.
- Gluing Loose Pearls - Use an Exacto Knife to break and remove old glue from the peg or post and from the bottom of the pearl (avoid scratching). Use epoxy in moderation to re-glue.
- Mending Chips in Enamel - Use colored and clear nail polish to mend chips and prevent them from growing worse. This is a temporary fix. Remove polish prior to professional repair.
- Watch Battery Replacement - Purchase a Watch Tool Kit to handle this at home.
- Removal of Watch Links - Use a small screwdriver or a Watch Link Remover.
- Removal of Watch Crystal Scratches - Use a Watch Crystal Polishing Cloth. If the face is not plastic, you will not be successful. Bring your watch in to Turner's Jewelers.
If you find that you DIY jewelry repair project requires more tools and experience than you feel comfortable working with, or if your attempt is unsuccessful, call Turner's Jewelers in Seneca, SC to get tips and advice or a quote for the cost of professional jewelry repair services.
There are many ways to support the cause that is most important to you. Whether you want to support research and awareness of a particular illness or other cause or whether you want to promote literacy, express patriotism, or share your faith and values, consider wearing something symbolic of the cause.
Research & Awareness
Jewelry is a great way to support a cause for the research and awareness of cancers, mental illnesses, disabilities, addictions, and various syndromes, defects, and diseases that may have affected your life. For example, to support breast cancer awareness, you can choose pink gemstones (pink diamonds, pink opals, pink pearls, etc.), ribbon design details in beads, pendants and bands, and/or rose gold.
Other examples of research and awareness causes that you can support with custom designed jewelry with a positive message include:
- Autism & Asperger's Syndrome - Puzzle piece designs, primary colors, rainbow infinity symbol
- Down Syndrome - Blue and yellow
- Addiction Recovery - Blue, teal
- Alzheimer's Disease - Purple
- Sleep Disorders - Black
- Mental Health - Green
- Anxiety Disorders - Teal
- Stickler Syndrome - Purple and green
- Pregnancy Loss / Infant Loss / SIDS - Pink and blue
- AIDS & HIV - Red
- Adult Disabilities - Burgundy
- Lou Gehrig's Disease - White, navy blue, stripes
- Spinal Injuries - Cream
- Diabetes - Grey, blue, circular designs, round settings
- Turner Syndrome - Blue, butterfly symbol
- Rare Diseases - Black and white, zebra pattern
- Cancers - Lavender
- Cervical Cancer - Teal and white
- Bone Cancer - Yellow
- Ovarian Cancer - Silver
- Colorectal Cancer - Blue, star symbol
- Lung Cancer - Pearl
Literacy & Education
If literacy and education are among the causes that you value and support, there are plenty of options to demonstrate this in your custom designed jewelry. Green ribbons represent literacy and there are plenty of symbols to represent your support and advocacy of promoting education. Consider PANDORA beads, pendants shaped like books with green bead or gemstone accents. You could even engrave an inspiring quote in the band of a bracelet or ring.
Family & Values
The importance of your family and values can be expressed through the symbolism of gemstones of various colors and symbols that represent any specific cause that speaks to you. Expressing your love for your family can be as simple as choosing their gemstones for your customized jewelry and family symbols for beads or pendants. To express your support for a cause that is special to your own family and/or values, you can incorporate any of the following:
- March of Dimes (Health of Mothers and Babies) - Purple
- Adoption - Pink
- Human Rights for Family Caregivers - Blue and orange
- White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood - Pearls, Opals
- Anti Bullying - Teal
- Opposition to Cruelty against Animals - Orange
- Pro-Life - Pink and blue
- Pro-Choice - Blue
Patriotism & Politics
You can also create jewelry that expresses your love for your country, your support of our troops, and your political beliefs. Choose gemstone and bead colors like red, white, and blue to demonstrate your patriotism and symbols to share your unique view of the world. Consider including symbols that reveal your values and religion in your custom piece of patriotic jewelry.
Religion & Faith
Another way to show who you truly are and what is important to you is to incorporate your religion and faith into the symbolism of your custom jewelry. You can choose religious symbols for beads and pendants, like the common cross or Christian fish symbol, the Star of David, the Om symbol, etc. It all depends on what you believe and how you want to express it.
Call Turner's Jewelers today to find out how we can help you to design the perfect, unique, custom bracelet, ring, necklace, or other jewelry item to express what matters to you most.
PANDORA bracelets have become incredibly popular since the company first introduced their ideas of unique individuality in jewelry 30 years ago. Of course, PANDORA offers more than just bracelets (with necklaces, pendants, earrings, rings, and more available), but it is these 'charming' bracelets that really took the world by storm.
The perfect beauty and symbolism of the charms make PANDORA bracelets an excellent option to tell your story and an ideal gift to express your feelings for another.
What's Your Story?
When you choose PANDORA charm jewelry, you have the opportunity to really tell a story. This is your chance to describe (in a way that words cannot) your pride in accomplishments, your love for your family, the connection that you feel with your best friend, andthe importance of music, pets, hobbies, and career in your life.
To get a full appreciation for the possibilities created by PANDORA, just take a look at the following charm themes and products:
- Letters & Numbers: Combining the right letters and numbers can expressyour identity, your love, or your philosophy. Think of using initials, birth dates, other lucky and special numbers, or acronyms like WWJD, YOLO, or something more personal to you or your gift recipient.
- Animals: PANDORA animal charms can express love for a specific pet, the significance of a career or volunteering with animals, an interest in a favorite species, a lucky animal, or a totem animal that one can relate to on a deep level. There are birds, dogs, cats, turtles, elephants, fish, and much more to choose from.
- Family & Friends: There is no better way to tell someone how much you care for, love, respect, and need them in your life than with a personalized gift with charms that express their meaning to you. There are silhouette family charms, baby handprint charms, and beautifully engraved heats and pendants to choose from.
- Hobbies & Occasions: The PANDORA charm design options for hobbies and occasions are extensive, with a way to express just about anything of importance to anyone. There are charms for the painter, the actor, the athlete, the dancer, and the musician in your life. You'll find charms to create the ideal gift for holidays, graduation, birthdays, anniversaries, and more.
- Special Symbols: The amazing thing about PANDORA charm jewelry is the diverse range of symbols available to express the unique nature of your story. There are engraved hearts with birth stones, lucky symbols (like the four leaf clover, lucky horseshoe, and symbol of protection), religious symbols (like crosses and the Star of David), philosophical symbols (like infinity symbol and symbol of insight), and many other symbols to express the individual inside.
So, what's your story and how do you want to tell it? For PANDORA charms in Seneca, SC, visit Turner's Jewelers to learn more about the unique PANDORA charms and jewelry available to express what you want to say.
Many people feel a deep personally identifying connection to their zodiac sign. Whether you stay caught up on your horoscope or simply feel linked to the sign as a part of yourself, astrology can create a great opportunity to add a distinctly personal touch to your engagement ring.
Another creative concept is to represent the zodiac sign of the date of your marriage, to symbolize the anniversary of your married life for many years ahead.
Similar to incorporating a birthstones into custom jewelry design, taking inspiration from the Zodiac sign of yourself and/or your soon to be fiancé, can make for a truly special and meaningful engagement ring.
Suggestions For Astrological Sign Engagement Rings
So, how can azodiac sign impact your choice of a engagement jewelry? Consider the following guides to incorporating zodiac signs into custom engagement rings at Turner's Jewelers.
Those who were born under the sign of Aries (March 21 to April 19) are described as outgoing and independent leaders. This is a confident and active person who needs a comfortable engagement ring with bold sparkling diamonds and a complimenting red stone, like rubies.
Taurus (April 20 to May 20) engagements call for something romantic and sensual. Those born under Taurus are known for appreciating the finer things in life and want something that they can show off with signature style. Rose gold is a good choice to incorporate into a Taurus engagement ring with romantic shades of pink. Or add color with brilliant blue diamonds, blue sapphires or emeralds.
Geminis (May 21 to June 20) are unique and unpredictable. Their style and fashion may change over time, so a good engagement ring is one that is adaptable to their evolving sense of self and also offers a bit of a surprise. Consider choosing black diamonds and a combination of white and yellow gold.
Thos born under the sign of Cancer (June 21 to July 22) are kind, caring, and classy people. Pearls and white gold are ideal for an elegant Cancer engagement ring.
Leos (July 23 to August 22) are bright and confident personalities who are complemented by warm colors. A Leo engagement ring is ideal in gold and with gemstone accents like yellow diamonds and yellow sapphires to symbolize their sunny and optimistic nature.
A Virgo (August 23 to September 22) engagement ring should be delicate and practical, but detailed. A unique customized design for the setting of the stone is ideal and can be achieved with the help of the experts at Turner's Jewelers. Consider sapphires to complement or replace the traditional diamond and choose smooth round or pear shapes, with a special focus on symmetry in design.
Libras (September 23 to October 22) are also complemented by a symmetrical design, and blue diamonds are an ideal choice of gemstone for a Libra engagement ring. Consider choosing a braided band style for this ring to create a balanced and interwoven look.
A Scorpio (October 23 to November 21) engagement calls for deeper darker style mixed with a warm color like orange or red. A combination of black diamonds and ruby or topaz gemstones will create the perfect original and passionate impression that a Scorpio sign can approve of.
When choosing an engagement ring for a Sagittarius (November 22 to December 21) sign requires a sense of adventure balanced with a simple design. Choose a beautiful violet or purple gemstone like amethyst, purple spinel, or violet diamonds to represent the spiritual depth of your love.
Capricorn (December 22 to January 19) is a sophisticated sign with an ambitious and admirable nature. A finely crafted Capricorn engagement ring from Turner's Jewelers includes the finest quality diamonds, with princess cuts being the favored choice in this sign, and set in white gold.
Those born under Aquarius (January 20 to February 18) are outgoing trendsetters whose personalities are best complimented by violet and turquoise colored gemstones. An Aquarius engagement ring should have a personality of its own with a unique bold shape to the band and the stones.
For a Pisces (February 19 to March 20) engagement ring, you want something with the appeal of mystery. Consider blue and green diamonds that have been cut to produce maximum sparkle in any light. A Pisces woman wants a stone that she can admire in any setting.
Call Turner's Jewelers in Seneca, SC for more tips on how to customize your engagement ring to suit the individual soul and personality of the woman you love and how to make it a truly meaningful piece of jewelry for your special moment.
These days, it is essential to ensure that you do not contribute to unethical causes and violence when you purchase a diamond. Years ago, not many people were aware of the potential violence and unethical labor that went into the process of securing a beautiful diamond.
Now that almost everyone is aware of this, it is your responsibility (and ours) to make ethical diamond purchases. So, what do you need to know to do this?
What is a Conflict Diamond?
The first thing that you need to understand about purchasing a conflict-free diamond is exactly what a conflict diamond is. Conflict diamonds are those that are mined in areas that are controlled by insurgent forces(rebellious against government) and which are sold to fund military action against the government. However, this definition is not the only one to think of when attempting to purchase a truly conflict-free diamond.
What is a Conflict-Free Diamond?
Naturally, a conflict-free diamond is one that is not mined in an insurgent and violent area. It is a diamond that will not be sold to fund further violence and war. Yet, this is not the only criteria for an ethical and conflict-free diamond purchase. You also have to consider whether or not child labor has been used, that workers are receiving fair wages and safe working conditions. Make sure that the diamonds were procured in a way that does not harm the environment or exploit poverty.
How Can You Make An Ethical Diamond Purchase?
When you want to make sure that you're making an ethical diamond purchase in Seneca, South Carolina, contact Turner's Jewelers to discuss our conflict free guarantee and where our diamonds come from. No matter which jeweler you purchase your diamond from, you need to feel comfortable asking questions, and don't just take the 'conflict free guarantee' at face value.
With some jewelers, 'conflict free' can simply mean that the diamonds do not fund wars and rebellion. This does not guarantee against unethical situations like low wages, child labor, poverty exploitation, and environmental irresponsibility. Call Turner's Jewelers to find out more about how we work hard to make ethical choices when it comes to obtaining and selling diamond jewelry. We will be happy to answer all of your questions about where our diamonds come from and how we can guarantee that you are purchasing a diamond that was ethically mined and sold, which will not fund violence or contribute to unethical environmental and working conditions.
One of the questions that is heard most often by our jewelers in Seneca, South Carolina, is: How should I clean and care for my jewelry? Naturally, this question is broad and does not specify the unique pieces of jewelry that can be ordered and customized with Turner's Jewelers, so we'll narrow it down to discuss the answer to this question based on different types of gemstones and precious metals.
Clean And Care For Diamonds
Cleaning and caring for diamond jewelry involves using soft cleaning tools and gentle cleaning solutions.
Follow these steps to care for your diamond jewelry:
- Create a mild cleaning solution with one part ammonia and six parts water.
- Gently apply this solution to your diamond with a soft bristle brush.
- Rinse the diamond under clean running water.
- Carefully dry the diamond with a soft, lint-free cloth.
Another option to clean and restore your diamond jewelry is to have the diamond professionally cleaned periodically. At Turner's Jewelers, we will happily steam clean your jewelry and use ultrasonic cleaning techniques. Never attempt these methods on your own.
Clean And Care For Other Gemstones
Gemstones are also fairly simple to clean and care for, though they cannot be handled in the same manner as diamonds. It's important to avoid chemical cleansers and high temperatures. However, the cleaning of gemstones does not require the same gentle cleaning solution that is advisable for diamonds. Soapy water is generally enough, and steam cleaningand ultrasonic cleaning are not advised.
Follow these instructions to clean your gemstone jewelry:
- Choose a mild soap cleanser.
- Combine your mild soap with warm (not hot) water.
- Use hands or a soft lint free cloth to gently clean the stones.
- Use a soft and dry lint free cloth to dry the gemstones.
Not all gemstones are the same, and you will want to do your research and call the professionals and Turner's Jewelry for more information about your specific gemstones.
Clean And Care For Gold
Gold can easily be discolored and can even disintegrate if it is not property cared for. Harsh chemicals, including cleansers like household bleach, should always be avoided.
To care for your gold jewelry, follow these steps:
- Frequently examine the jewelry for issues. Ensure that clasps are secure and settings are snug. Check for discoloration and flaws.
- Regularly polish the jewelry with a soft cloth.
- Always store gold jewelry in a safe and protected place.
Gold does not tarnish the way that silver does, but it can be damaged if not properly cared for.
Clean And Care For Silver
Silver carries the same risks as gold, when it comes to being vulnerable to exposure to harsh chemicals and environmental hazards (like salt water, salty air, and sulfur products). However, silver can also become tarnished very easily. Like gold, it needs to be polished and frequently inspected for damage.
Follow these steps to clean and care for your silver jewelry:
- Choose a non-abrasive silver polish to remove tarnish.
- Choose a soft cloth made for polishing silver.
- Pay careful attention to fine details and deep grooves.
- Always store silver jewelry in a safe and protected place.
Silver jewelry is professionally polished with a rhodium finish to protect from tarnishing. You can contact Turner's Jewelry at any time to learn more about caring for your own jewelry and what sort of professional cleaning and polishing services are available.
As long as you periodically inspect your jewelry for flaws, tarnishing, discoloration, etc., you should have no trouble keeping it as beautiful as the day it was made.
Combining birthstones into a custom designed piece of jewelry is an excellent way to express the unique life, love, and personality of yourself or someone you care for. Birthstone jewelry makes a great gift to yourself to represent those who are important to you and a touching and meaningful gift to demonstrate your appreciation for someone special in your life.
Occasions For Birthstone Jewelry
There are many occasions for birthstone jewelry, from birth to marriage. Consider some of the following opportunities to design a unique piece of jewelry that incorporates birthstones:
- Birth of New Baby Jewelry
- Milestone Birthday Jewelry
- Class Rings & Graduation Jewelry
- Traditional Engagement Rings (paired with traditional diamonds)
- Non-traditional Engagement Jewelry (with or without diamonds)
- Wedding Bands
- Mother's Day Jewelry
- Anniversary Jewelry
Who Do You Love?
Before you decide on the style and design for the gemstone jewelry, determine the number of individuals you plan to represent with the birthstones. Create a list of names, write down the birth month of each person, and check those dates with the following chart:
Choose The Type Of Jewelry
Once you have the number of birthstones that you need, you can choose the ideal piece of jewelry for displaying them. Maybe you are giving a gift to a grandmother with several grandchildren to represent in a bracelet or necklace design. Maybe the gift is for a new mother who has one child to represent on a simple necklace, bracelet or ring designed to allow for modification/stacking for future children's birthstones. Perhaps the jewelry is intended to represent only the one wearing it with a single birthstone, as for graduation and birthday celebrations; or it could be that the birthstones should complement an engagement diamond with the birthstones of the couple incorporated in a ring.
Whatever the occasion and intent of the jewelry, Turner's Jewelers can help you to choose the ideal type and style before customizing the design to create a special singular piece of birthstone jewelry.
Customize The Design
The perfect extraordinary design of your birthstone jewelry is also dependent on the number of stones, the meaning and intent of the gift or personal purchase, and the potential for adding additional birthstones in the future.
Birthstones that represent children and grandchildren may be best incorporated into a design that allows for the future. Class rings can be customized with name and date inscriptions and images in the ring and beneath the stone. Engagement rings and wedding bands can also be inscribed with the initials, dates, and meaningful short phrases.
You can choose from the available designs at Turner's Jewelers, take inspiration from these designs and add your own custom touches, or work with our staff to create a uniquely identifying item of jewelry that perfectly suits your vision or the preference of the recipient. Contact Turner's Jewelers to learn more about the process of customizing birthstone jewelry.
What comes to mind when you think of diamond rings? Engagement? Marriage? Diamond rings are certainly an essential factor of these occasions. However, there are many more occasions where diamond rings can be a beautiful gift to commemorate important moments and congratulate accomplishments. Which other occasions are great for giving diamond rings?
Diamond rings make a great gift for an anniversary. You can choose this meaningful present for your own anniversary or for the anniversary of someone close to you, such as your mother, grandmother, or sister. This is a great way to celebrate the years shared between two people who love each other and have made it this far. Diamond rings are ideal for those special and important wedding anniversaries at 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, or 50+ years. Consider a custom diamond ring to commemorate these years with one diamond for each decade, one diamond for each child of the marriage, or diamonds paired with the birthstones of the couple or the children born to the couple.
Graduations are another great occasion where diamond rings can make a lovely and memorable gift. This is an excellent way to show your pride in the accomplishment of someone you love. It could a lovely gift for your girlfriend, wife, child, sister, or someone else for whom you feel great pride in their achievement. It could be for graduating high school, college, or graduate school. Consider engraving these diamond rings with the graduation year and/or the name of the recipient.
Birth of a Child
The birth of a child is one of the most important moments that you will ever experience, and it is an ideal occasion for a diamond ring. Diamond rings are often chosen to celebrate not only the life you have created together, but the lives you have brought into the world. Consider choosing a custom design that can be modified in the future to add stones for subsequent children. You can also pair the diamond with the birthstone of the new child in your custom ring.
Even special birthdays can be great occasions to choose diamond rings as gifts. There are few occasions more memorable to a girl than her 15th, 16th, 18th, or 21st birthdays. You can create a truly magical and special moment on these special days for your own daughters, nieces, or granddaughters. There is nothing like a custom made diamond ring to make a girl feel special and valued on her birthday. Consider incorporating her birthstone and adding a special engraving to commemorate the day.
Engagements and weddings are not the only occasions that can call for diamond rings. If you are looking for the perfect gift to outshine all others on an important anniversary, graduation or birthday, or to celebrate the life of a new child, come to Turner's Jewelers in Seneca, SC and choose from our wide selection of diamond rings or work with us to customize a ring for a special girl in your life.
Before you invest in a beautiful diamond ring, necklace, bracelet, or pendant, you need to understand a few essential facts about this beautiful gemstone. What do you need to know?
The Four Cs of Diamond Value
The four Cs of diamond value are the carat weight, the clarity, the color, and the cut.
- Carat Weight: Diamond carat weight tells you exactly what the diamond weighs. One carat is equal to 200 milligrams, and each carat is subdivided into points of 100. For example, a diamond can be .25 carats, described by the experts at Turner's Jewelers as a 25 point diamond. Larger diamonds have a higher carat weight and are more valuable. However, carat weight is not the only determining factor of the diamond's value and it is common for diamonds of identical weight to hold different values based on the other three C factors.
- Clarity: The clarity of a diamond is affected by internal and external characteristics, called inclusions and blemishes, respectively. These characteristics are affected by the pressure and heat that creates diamonds from carbon in the earth. There is no such thing as a perfectly pure diamond - they all have these inclusion and blemish characteristics - but the higher the clarity, the more valuable and beautiful the diamond will be. At Turner's Jewelers in Seneca, SC, we are happy to explain how the number of these characteristics, along with their size, nature and position will affect the quality and value of your diamond.
- Color: It is important to understand that diamond color value is based on a lack of color. You want your diamond to be as clear as water. There is a whole color-grading scale that will affect the value and beauty of the stone that you choose. They are rated from D to Z, with D through F being colorless, G through J being near colorless, K through M being faintly colored, N through R being very light in color, and S through Z being simply light in color.
The color of a diamond does not refer to diamonds that have a natural color, like blue diamonds. These types of colorations are actually referred to as fancy colors. Fancy colors range from shades of yellow and brown that are beyond Z on the diamond color grading scale and those natural alternative diamond colors like blue, green, or black.
- Cut: The most difficult to analyze factor of diamond quality is the cut. Many think that this refers to the shape of the diamond, whether it is round, pear shaped, emerald shaped, etc. However, the cut of a diamond actually refers to its ability to sparkle by transmitting light. The cut scale ranges from poor to excellent, and requires a fine expertise to determine with accuracy. Our experts at Turner's Jewelers in Seneca, SC, make all of the difference in ensuring that you purchase the ideal diamond with a beautiful cut.
If you understand the four Cs of diamond quality and value, you are already on your way to purchasing the perfect diamond necklace, ring, bracelet, or pendant. This information will help you to understand the language of our professional jewelers and to make an informed decision before you invest in diamond jewelry that proudly displays the ideal diamond.
Proposing to the woman of your dreams is a big deal. You want the perfect diamond ring to make the occasion as special and memorable as possible. You do not want to disappoint by making these common mistakes:
- Not Knowing What She Likes: Maybe you see a diamond ring that seems perfect. It suits your style, and you know it will look beautiful on her finger. Maybe you found the ideal vintage style, have asked for the opinions of others, and it seems like the way to go. You make the purchase, you set the date, you surprise her with this exquisite diamond, and never even realize that she prefers the solitaire designs. She may never tell you, but you could have wowed her by simply knowing her tastes and what she likes. How can you find out what she likes? Ask her friends! Ask her parents! Pay attention to her, and notice what sort of jewelry she tends to prefer.
- Not Knowing Enough About Diamonds: If you're going to invest in that perfect diamond for your engagement, you need to know something about diamond quality. You don't want to make the mistake of an uneducated purchase. This is where you need to ask the experts at Turner's Jewelers in Seneca, SC. Our professionals know all there is to know about diamond quality, the various options for cut and style, and which gemstones pair well with each option. Don't be afraid to ask questions. This may be the most important jewelry purchase you ever make. Be sure that you make the right choice with the benefit of our experience and expertise.
- Stressing Yourself Out: This is big moment in your life, possibly the biggest. It makes sense to worry over it and experience some stress in the decision of which diamond engagement ring you choose. You don't want to disappoint. You want to create the most magical moment with the perfect ring. However, it is not necessary to stress yourself out so much that you can't settle on a decision. Relax, take a deep breath, and take the time to get to know her preferences, her style, and the important information that you need to have about diamond quality, cut, and style. We are here to help, so you don't have to face this all important decision alone. It is okay to ask for advice from friends, relatives, and especially the professionals at Turner's Jewelers. We'll make sure that you find the diamond ring of her dreams with the least amount of stress.
By avoiding these common mistakes, you will find it much simpler to choose the perfect diamond ring for the love of your life. Know what you're doing! Know what she will love! Be open to advice and suggestions! And most of all, Relax! With the help of Turner's Jewelers, you're going to create a magical moment that she'll never forget.
Unique custom jewelry is a great way to express your unique personality in Seneca, SC. There are many different ways to tell the world who you are with custom designed jewelry from Turner's Jewelers. we have a variety of beautiful gemstones and creative design elements to help you express who you are to the world. You can choose rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, broaches, and pins for yourself or a loved one that symbolize the unique and original person who wears the gorgeous jewel.
Birth Stone Jewelry
One great way to express yourself with custom jewelry is to add your birthstone to a unique design. You can symbolize your love for your children, your spouse, or your parents by combining various stones into one meaningful piece. This makes a great gift for yourself or for those you love. Express your appreciation for the special mother or father in your life with this perfect gift idea.
Original Engagement Rings
Is there any better way to show the love of your life how special she is than to give her an engagement ring that is original and unique in every way? Turner's Jewelers can design, mint, and set an engagement ring that will express your heart in the most powerful way possible.
Unique Jewelry for Special Events and Milestones
Are you celebrating an accomplishment? Graduation? Anniversary? Birthday? New child or grandchild? Custom made jewelry from Turner's Jewelers in Seneca, SC can commemorate these events and occasions for all time. Each custom piece that we create with your unique personality and family in mind has a special story to tell. Never forget how you felt the moment that you achieved a dream, welcomed a new life into the world, or celebrated your undying love for another.
How Can We Create Custom Jewelry As Unique As You Are?
At Turner's Jewelers, we pride ourselves in our ability to get to know you, to learn about your vision for the design and emotional value of each custom-made piece of jewelry. If you can imagine it, we can create it. If you have an idea, but haven't worked out the details yet, we can help you to discover the options and achieve your dream of designing that perfect ring, bracelet, necklace, pendant, or broach for any occasion. Our goal is to help you express your personality, your love and devotion, and your accomplishments. We'll meet with you to discuss your ideas and how we can put them into action. We guarantee that you'll be satisfied with our work and will leave with a piece of custom jewelry that is ideal for your special moment or event. Call Turner's Jewelers today for custom jewelry in Seneca, SC